Friday, November 21, 2008

when all hopes seemed lost..

where do you find the last star to wish upon?

thinking back, all those memories are worthless junk, well, most of them, and it's bad enough.

the reason why i made another blog, other than my private blog, is because i want to let everybody know what am i thinking. i don't want people blaming me for keeping my blog private.

do you know how i feel now?

lost.
frustrated.
confused.
tired.
lifeless.
alone.

i don't mind. if this is what my life is supposed to be, then i accept. this holiday, is a bad time for me. i must've done something wrong somewhere. everything ain't going well. the basketball team, cca, music..everything..i just wish i can be free from all these, but i can't..this is my life. well, welcome to my life! you've just landed yourself in some hell.

some people, i wonder why i've met them. why i'm friends with them. and most of the times, i wonder, why didn't i look through them earlier. i don't wish to say anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home