Friday, February 13, 2009

found this soemwhere on the net..



Born into this world,
without a single thing to my name.
i've grown so much since then.

I knew this would happen,
but i still chose to do it,
to let it come this far.

I don't regret my actions,
i won't take back my words,
i just want to love you with all my heart.

'can we just be friends?' she said.
breaking my world apart.

The inevitable happened,
though i've been through much,
this was different.

Right beneath the stars,
the celestial bodies look upon,
my weeping broken heart.

Left in the darkness,
thrown into the abyss,
isolated at the very bottom.

Now i'll thank you,
for what you've taught,
i know now what true love is.

i will say,
i'll still love you,
as much as i always do.

And i'll always will.

i love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home