Monday, April 13, 2009

Post no. 1,
Untitled.

***

It's been a week now, since i landed on this island with nothing in sight. Painful flashbacks of what happened before sent shivers down my spine, and there's just no way to remove this bottle cap that has kept every single detail in.

My name is Hayden, and this is my diary log, carved upon, as you can see, a piece of wood. I am a survivor of the hijacking of Plane 666, and i knew my one and only vacation in a year would be ruined after knowing my plane number. But i had to risk it, as it is my only chance to get away from the pile of paperwork that never ends. Thinking back, i should never have gotten on board. There were signs.

My watch stopped working that morning, causing me to be nearly late for my flight. An old lady slowed down the entire traffic, as she tripped on some lollipop left by some kid i guess. I was beginning to think about all these as bad signs. VERY, bad signs. From then on this feeling never left me.

To be continued.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home