Thursday, May 7, 2009

because things will never ever be the same again.

the next time my dad asks me whether i still wanna study or not, i will say no. i shouldn't have been afraid of this threat at that time, if only i'd known what would come out of it, i would've already been in NS right now. i don't care anymore. my english teacher sucks, school sucks, life sucks, and i can't do anything about it.

i'm already fighting hard to preserve this 'last straw'. once they draw it out, that's it, goodbye unity and say hello to sleeping in the streets for me. most probably i'll end up in the police station with my parents being called down but hey, they will be the ones throwing me out of the house. i don't give a damn. i've already lost everything, nothing more i could lose besides my life.

something big is gonna happen and i really gotta prepare to hit the streets if it really happens. because i dreamed a dream, and now that dream has been taken away from me. of course, if nothing's gonna trigger it, nothing will happen.

P.S, to my father if you EVER chance upon this blog. if you feel like pulling me out of school right now, DO IT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home