Monday, July 5, 2010

now that school's reopened, it feels weird not to have my guitar by me whenever i need it. it's like, during the holidays my guitar was right beside me almost the entire time! i never realized until today though.

the new campus, sucks. big time. the computer was so bad, i'm gonna start bringing my own laptop. the internet was super slow. worse than Unity's one. THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE IE8!!! but overall the new campus was more of a shopping center to me rather than a campus.

oh yeah, i've been watching Primetime Morning alot these days, due to the fact that i'm nocturnal. and i don't know if it's good or bad, but hey, i'm kinda addicted to it. :P

alright, off to sleep. i need more sleep, cause i can't get to sleep yesterday. -.- good night everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home