Monday, August 9, 2010

I am totally entranced by Dante Sonata recently. I think it'll be my only motivation to start learning piano, even though i already planned on learning..but i need a piano!

So, i don't really care whether its national day or not, really. I only care for the fact that IT'S A PUBLIC HOLIDAY. Which means that there's no school. Which means that i can sleep like, 5+ 6+ in the morning, and wake up at 4+++++++ in the evening, and that is cool.

I'm still waiting for my guitar, that's for sure. I just realized it's barely been 2 months? The guy said that it'll take 3-6 months? You get the idea.......i'm totally drained from waiting. Especially when i'm gonna get a new Amp and depending on the Amp i get, i might need some Overdrive and Distortion pedals, of course i'm planning to get a Wah pedal and a locking strap when i go collect the guitar..so yeah, i'm waiting for so many things -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home