Saturday, January 29, 2011

269th post. lol.

So yeah, life's been pretty..normal. My normal = less eventful than an average person's life. Guitar, anime, guitar, anime, guitar, anime x 100000000000000000000000000000000.

I don't know what to say. I've too many things on my mind and none of them, i can spill out. Absolutely nothing. lol. Secrets will always remain a secret. I can't tell anyone and i'm sorry about that. Ignorance is bliss really..

I just finished bathing, i'm kinda tired but i'm waiting for my hair to dry. In the meantime i'm eating tuna subway (Y).

Anyways being kinda inactive is quite tiring sometimes. If someone were to switch bodies with me for a day, their soul or spirit or whatever, will wail like there's no tomorrow. Or you might wanna say wail till kingdom come whatever. But i don't know maybe if i switched bodies with a girl while she's having her period maybe i'll wail harder or something. If only there's a function to temporarily switch bodies, it'll be so easy for people to really understand each other. But then again if there's such technology it's gonna cost some 20 bill gate's 20 lifetime's earnings for a single switch, totally not worth it. I think the only time where such an amount will appear in someone's bank will be when there's a glitch or when there's a baby smashing the keyboard while some dude hacked into the bank account to edit the balance. Then your account balance will be like:

Account Balance: $h1038210=i23vu8hi21l[92r3q2r3u2

lol.

Well since there's so much i can't say, i'll just end it here for now. Maybe awhile later i will be able to tell the world my secrets, who knows. Or maybe it'll just die with me or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home