Saturday, January 8, 2011

I should probably make a 'To-Buy-List' for this month..right before CNY starts. Gotta get stuff now before CNY to make sure my CNY $ is used to buy proper stuff.

I should probably get:

-Dunlop guitar picks, lots and lots of them. Ok maybe 10. About $8 total since one costs $0.80.

-A new earring. Don't like sticking to ear sticks (lol) and the earring that they used to poke me ear. Maybe i'll get something engraved on the new one. I don't know how much this cost, someone enlighten me.

-3 Sets of D'Addario gauge 10 strings..to make sure i don't have to keep going out to buy when i need them changed. Approx $9 each set, so about $18.

-One more strap locking system and a strap, costs about $30 + $8. $38 for these.

Yeah that's basically it. I don't wanna spend too much cause i got no $ left..I hath decided that CNY money, no matter how much i get, will be used to buy the classical guitar. I probably need one more guitar stand and my room's almost out of space.

I think Casanova is showing on Ch5 now, wanted to buy the vcd, but i ultimately forgot. I don't really feel like watching now though.

I started this, +1bpm thingy 3 days ago, starting from 125 bpm, to make sure i play the guitar clean. Speaking of which i just changed the strings and i really hate the process, and my hand sweats easily so my fingers keep losing grip on the GBE strings. Don't like.

Ok i'm just talking nonsense. -.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home