Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I really don't know how to type out whatever that is on my mind, all i tried, sounds too weird, or something. I guess after that discussion just now, i don't know, really. I don't want everything to end all over again..oh well, now you know -.-

Also, i feel like i might die anytime, like seriously..had a really bad headache yesterday night, the kind where you literally feel like banging your head on the wall, but of course i didn't..i was sweating like there's no tomorrow in an aircon room with the fan turned on..my blanket was literally warm when i felt it. Spontaneous human combustion much? haha! Oh and my eyes, hopefully it's due to overstrain or something, cause it really hurts when i look diagonally up. I'm going blind! Hope not. I also have a big ulcer that's at least, 1cm wide? Around there..and i have my flute exams coming in about a week! And it's on the same day as my ITE's final exam! Right after the YOG hols!

Maybe i should prepare to go NS or something already....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home