Sunday, February 13, 2011

This shouldn't be how i'm feeling. I thought i already looked past all of it..
I'm feeling downright crappy..
I'm not concentrating enough. I keep losing my focus every now and then. It feels so bad. I hate this feeling. I hate jealousy. Not because of valentine's, of course.

Well anyways happy valentine's day. Hope you guys get tonnes of chocolates, obligation or not. Drink more water so you won't get sore throat after today :) Or better, keep gurgling warm salt water after each choco you swallow..joking.

And in a few months time i'm gonna be enlisted, i'm not sure when but i'm sure it'll be within this year. I hope i'll get everything settled by then, tie up all the loose ends and all, in case i don't get a chance to do it when/after i enlist.

Well nothing much to update about.

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home