Monday, March 14, 2011

Ok maybe the previous post is weird.

Anyway i'm feeling pretty drowsy now, who knows what kinda weird stuff i'll type out in this daze, but i don't really care already..

But yeah, i'm giving myself 2 months time to prepare myself metally for what that is to come. I know that this preparation is gonna be useless, and all that has taken so long to stabalize will once again collapse. I really wonder if this is really worth it.

It's pretty rare that i'm touching on this. I just, finally need an outlet where i can ease myself of all that i've been holding back for quite awhile. I really don't know what to do. I just wanna shout everything out but i can't.

But nevertheless, i'm determined to hold on even if it means that my soul will burn and that i will feel the pain. Been doing it for awhile, i don't think it'll matter if i hang on for the rest of my life. I just hope things don't change after everything..

Don't mind the post, please forget everything..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home