Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Yo..

It's been long since i updated.

Yeah.

So, life has just been guitar and anime! Boring but it's sort of fulfilling i guess..i'm currently watching Magic Knight Rayearth! It was one of my favorite animes when i was young, and this is the only anime that made me feel nostalgic. The 2nd ending theme is NICE, seriously. Go listen to it! It's called Yasashiku Dakasete. I can repeat this song till kingdom come.

Oh yeah, one of the biggest acheivement in my life happened 2 days ago. I figured out the entire song (Yasashiku Dakasete) by ear. This is NOT the 1st time i'm trying to figure out a song by ear. This IS the 1st time i actually had the patience to finish everything. I'm a perfectionist at these kinda stuff, my previous 'projects' failed cause i couldn't really hear some parts, and i just abandoned everything. So yeah, acheivement unlocked (Y)

lalala.

Hm, the band's kinda going well i guess. We started writing originals! Since...just now. LOL. Only the intro is done, but well, i'm sure it'll be finished in a few weeks time :)

Epic abrupt end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home