Wednesday, March 16, 2011

When i talk, i feel soooo parasitic. I don't know what to do.



And also, one day when you finally come to know my feelings for you, what would change?

All that i've done in the past would be because i love you.
All that i'm doing now is because i love you.
And all that i'm gonna do is because i love you.

Maybe it's true, but it's not really all of the things. Being friends come before being lovers right? I don't wanna argue, it makes no sense.

All that you know and all that you don't. Is it really worth changing everything just for one selfish question which would never ever have a positive answer? I really don't know, i really wanna know..


It's weird for me to talk about all these but like i said, i really need some place to vent everything out.

I don't wanna be called a dramatic person, but it's really how i'm feeling right now. I can't use any other way to say it, i don't care if you call me a dramatic person, not all of the people i know will see this anyway, but i really don't care.

Life isn't fair anyways. The one who don't needs it will get it. That's the way things work. So damn unfair..

It's hard for your world to not revolve around love when you're in love, no matter how hard you try to push it away it keeps coming back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home